Excessive Me!!

Have u ever felt like u're totally washed up with ur own life??

May 29, 2010

OHH!! I miss my teen days!!

Yeap, that subject is just totally right,, ehemmm, well maybe i should start by telling u the reason why i'm writing it down,, it started when ~tulingtulingtuling *sound of bell chimes, like when someone starts to read a fairytale*~ i watched Pond's Teen Concert at Lapangan D Senayan, Jakarta (well, what would u expect? Brisbane??!! #lirikjingga). it was all "covered" with teens -perhaps between 15-22 y.o. (is 22 still counted as a teen?? *wink*) and they were just so NOISY.. okay, maybe i haven't figured out what's the feeling of being a teen. Remember that acceleration class stole my puberty?? LOL...

Yeap, they seemed so cheerful, so happy, so full of living-life-feelings!! Maybe i kinda forget bout that teenish *is that word even exist, ooh i see red underline, LOL*. I WANT TO BE LIKE THAT AGAIN!! ooops i should strike the word "again" so: I WANT TO BE LIKE THAT!!! Yes, be a person who can embrace life, who can fill his life with simple-yet-happy things, like hang out together with bestiez which is so hard to do nowadays, because most of them were busy cuz their new job (but still, i'm so proud of u guys).

Back to topic,, i went there with one of my bestiez who i knew from TALK-Inc. She said she want to accompany me to see the event, but as a matter of fact she brought her bf and yes they just got along together and i was left behind, boo-hoo (hahaha it's okay Mar,, just make sure ur bf would give me free invitation to see Bob Sinclar tomorrow!! hehehe). Then when i saw what surrounded me: kids with their peers, laughing at each other, sharing their stories, and doing something silly. At that time, suddenly i really2 miss my bestiez:

Bestiez from high school: Sizt Rance, Jiboen, Sonny, Ita, Menong, Mihong, Nunu, Icha

Bestiez from campus: Adieth, Riri, Gernyongky Nyanya, Dzhty, Dian Nceu, Sholipoo, Idha

Bestiez from life-oh-life: Tathan, Silo, Radja, Dilla, Deka, Jaka, Sanz, Mamskie, Mar-Qib, Fufu, Ovi, Bebek


I remember when i was still in Jogja, Me and my bestiez went to this Club 80's concert and we were having a blasting night together and i miss that moment a lot,, oh guys, wish u were here..

I imagined that today -in that concert- all of my bestiez were there, sing along song together, having a great night.. Well maybe someday we can arrange this, okay!!! Dude, i miss u guys sooooo badly...


XOXO,
Bim, true-friendship-never-dies

No comments:

Post a Comment